How To Contact Your Town Meeting Member
Before using this system to contact your Town Meeting Member, please read through the Acceptable Use Policy show below.
How To Send EMail Your Town Meeting Member
- Members are listed by Precinct on Members by Precinct page
- Find the member’s email name
- Enter their email name followed by @lexingtontmma.org
Example Paul.Revere then @lexingtontmma.org
How To Send EMail To All Precinct Members
- Enter “Precinct” followed by the number followed by “@lexingtontmma.org”
- Enter “AtLarge” followed by “@lexingtontmma.org” for At Large members
Example Precinct4 then @lexingtontmma.org
Example Atlarge then @lexingtontmma.org
- Most but not all Town Meeting Members have enrolled in their precinct email group
- Most but not all Town Meeting Members have individual email addresses.
Other Ways To Contact Precinct Members
Please note: sometimes emails do not go through. If you email your Town Meeting member and you do not hear back try phone or postal mail.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY FOR THE PRECINCT EMAIL SYSTEM
The purpose of this system is to facilitate contact between the public and their own precinct’s Town Meeting Members regarding municipal issues, and to allow Town Meeting Members to discuss precinct-specific issues among themselves.
• Do not use this email system for commercial or political campaign purposes.
• Subject matter must regard issues that are actionable at the municipal government level.
• When using this system, both the public and Town Meeting Members should address only their own precinct unless that particular precinct issue also affects a neighboring precinct.
• To reach all Town Meeting Members, please ask a Town Meeting Member to post your email as a courtesy, to the Town Meeting Members Google Group. This will allow all Town Meeting Members to follow the same discussion thread.
• As with all Town Meeting communications, a high level of civility is required. Statements must address the issue, not the person and must not impute motive.